UW is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with Act of 4 April 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications operated by public sector bodies. This accessibility statement applies to acrc.iksi.uw.edu.pl
- Date of website publication: 2018-12-17.
- Last major update: 2019-02-18 .
Compliance status with Act on digital accessibility
This website is partially compliant with Act of 4 April 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications operated by public sector bodies due to the non-compliances or the exemptions listed below:
- Language attribute for page or passage.
- The language of the site’s contents does not match the value of language attribute.
- Accessibility of all the elements on a page
- The site contains elements that are not accessible through a keyboard.
- Searching the site
- The search field does not contain label or button.
- Site map, understandability of site structure, ease of finding the information
- The site does not contain site map.
- Alternative text for images
- The site contains images without alternative text.
- Contrasts and colours on the site
- The site contains elements that do not meet contrast requirements.
- Highlighting links and other important elements on the site
- The site contains links that are distinguishable only by colour, which do not meet contrast requirements.
- Consistent Identification of page elements
- The site contains elements that are highlighted visually but are not marked with proper attributes.
- User interface accessibility
- Interface of the site contains elements that are inaccessible or difficult to operate.
This statement was prepared on: 2022-01-27.
The statement was based on the self-assessment done by the public sector body: Office for Persons with Disabilities (BON), UW..
No keyboard shortcuts have been specified on the acrc.iksi.uw.edu.pl website.
Feedback and contact information
The contact person for the accessibility of this website is: Tomasz Szkiełko.
If you experience problems with accessibility of this website, contact with us by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com, or by calling 225534248.
Requests for providing accessible alternative for non-accessible content as well as other requests related to accessibility can be submitted by the same channels.
Everyone has the right to request digital accessibility to the website, mobile application or any elements thereof. You can also request information to be made available using an alternative means of access, for example by reading out a digitally inaccessible document, describing the content of a video without audio description, etc.
The request should contain the particulars of the person filing the request, indication of the website or mobile application it concerns and contact information. If the requesting person reports the need to receive information by means of an alternative method of access, they should also specify a convenient mode of presenting such information to them.
The public entity should promptly satisfy the request, not later than within 7 days from the date the request was filed. If meeting this deadline is not possible, the public entity will promptly notify the person filing the request about the time when the request can be satisfied, however, this deadline may not exceed 2 months from the date of filing the request.
If the provision of digital accessibility is not possible, the public entity may offer an alternative access to the information. If the public entity refuses to comply with the request to provide accessibility or an alternative method to access the information, the person filing the request may lodge a complaint regarding the provision of digital accessibility to the website, mobile application or an element of the website or mobile application. After exhausting the above-mentioned procedure, an application may be filed with the Commissioner for Human Rights.
A list of UW buildings together with a description of their accessibility can be accessed through the UW’s accessibility statement.
The Leading Unit declares the architectural availability of the building: ,
Administrative Director: Agnieszka Stępień-Lubas
Phone: 22/55 34 249
If there is a need of the assistance of a Polish Sign Language interpreter, it is highly recommended to subbmit the application at University’s Office for Persons with Disabilities at least 3 days before the actual date of the service. Contact to the OPD: telephone no.: +48 22 55 24 222, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.bon.uw.edu.pl